Your commitment to NJBP
In order to be a member of North Jersey Business Professionals you are required to:
- Be the owner, manager, or official representative of a legitimate business.
- Be the only business in your category.
- Attend meetings regularly unless you notify the President or a Board member prior to the meeting. This is an excused absence and only 4 are allowed per quarter. If no prior notification is received, then it is considered an unexcused absence and unexcused absences are not allowed.
- Be on time for meetings. Meeting starts at 7:45 AM sharp.
- Give your 10 minute presentation when you are scheduled to do so, or incur a $10 fee.
- Bring new members to the group and give referrals to others in the group.
- Pay member dues of $100 per year to cover promotion of the group and events outside of weekly meeting.