Your commitment to NJBP
In order to be a member of North Jersey Business Professionals you are required to:
- Be the owner, manager, or official representative of a legitimate business.
- Be the only business in your category.
- Attend meetings regularly unless you notify the President or a Board member prior to the meeting. We expect you to make 75% of meetings.
- Be on time for meetings. Please arrive by 7:30am to mingle and have time to order breakfast. Meeting starts at 7:45am sharp.
- Give your 10 minute presentation when you are scheduled to do so, in order for us to learn more about your business so that we can get you referrals.
- Bring new members to the group and give referrals to others in the group.
- Pay member dues of $175 per year to cover the group’s expenses and finance and events outside of weekly meetings. You will receive a $75 renewal discount if you make 75% of the meetings for the year.