North Jersey Business Professionals is a business networking group comprised of one business from each business category. This allows each member to reap the benefits of networking without competing with other businesses in their field.
Because of the structure of the group, members benefit in many ways:
- You get to know the other members of the group and their businesses very well.
- Trust and loyalty is built between members so everyone is comfortable referring each other.
- You become a better public speaker for both short and long presentations.
- You benefit from qualified business leads.
- Everyone gets the satisfaction of helping each other toward success.
How we do it:
The North Jersey Business Professionals networking group meets once a week on Wednesdays at 7:30 am, in person at the Maple Valley Diner except for the first Wednesday of the month, when we meet virtually via Zoom. To learn more and/or receive a link to the once-a-month virtual meeting, reach out to Hal Bomzer at email@example.com or call Hal at 201-321-7041.
Meetings last about an hour. That way you still have the entire business day ahead of you.
A Typical Agenda:
- 7:30 AM Open networking & optional purchase of breakfast.
- 7:45 AM Meeting agenda officially begins.
- Introduction of NJBP Board members.
- Guests are introduced and give a 30-second introduction.
- The speaker for that week is given an uninterrupted 10-minutes to talk to the group about their business & expertise. Questions are then fielded for 2 minutes.
- Member’s business cards are passed.
- Members each give their 30-second commercial and share referrals.
- Committee reports are given.
- Upcoming events are shared with the group.
- Meeting ends no later than 8:45 AM.